Especially in this period of coronavirus outbreak we want to focus on prevention. It’s a fight between this new and unknown virus and our antibodies which are like soldiers that defend our self and our organs.
So how to improve the quality and reactivity of our defence system?
- Avoid fast food and processed food like hot dogs, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, french fries, ecc. In the process of transformation many nutrients are removed like water, vitamin, fiber. Processed food kills the natural taste of food. They add cheap artificial sugar, salts, fats, colour and preservatives that in the long run can cause gastrointestinal syndrome, hormonal problems, infertility and nervous system problems
2. Make sure you get enough sleep 7 hours (or 20min power nap)
Is also important the quality of sleep. Try to not drink much water before going to sleep and avoid to use laptops and phones 1 hour before going to sleep. Better reading a book and I guarantee you’ll go in sleep straight!2.
3. Moderate exercise
Exercise regularly can do only good. One hour of moderate exercise, sport, walking . Also engaging in too much intensity it can harm your body in the next 48-72 hour that can lead you to feel weak and more susceptible to external attacks.
4. Supplements with vitamin D
Institute of Medicine recommendation of 15 μg daily for those aged 1-70 years and 20 μg for those 70 years or over. Foods that contains vitamin D are: fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon; orange juice, soy milk, and cereals, beef liver. Most important is the sun exposure at least 15 min a day.
5. Supplements with vitamin C and zinc
Vitamin C 0,6-1 g per day. Foods rich in vitamin C include oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale and broccoli. Zinc 20ml per day
6. Add Garlic, improve immune system. Even though as a side effect it may cause bad breath and difficult digestion
7.Avoid chronic stress and research meditation, mindfullness, do something you really like.
8.Add Flavonoids: Flavonoids help regulate cellular activity and fight off free radicals that cause oxidative stress on your body. In simpler terms, they help your body function more efficiently while protecting it against everyday toxins and stressors. Flavonoids are also powerful antioxidant agents. Antioxidants help your body fight off potentially harmful molecules that can be introduced to the body. Your body produces antioxidants naturally, but they’re also found in dark chocolate, legumes, and many fruits and vegetables.
9.Ginger: Ginger is another ingredient many turn to after getting sick. Ginger may help decrease inflammation, which can help reduce a sore throat and inflammatory illnesses. Ginger may help with nausea as well.
Ginger may also decrease chronic pain and might even possess cholesterol lowering property.
I have a busy lifestyle and I want to make sure I am getting the right nutrition. https://amzn.to/31H19Ta
This integrator contains:
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Tiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and many others..
The company Nu U Nutritrion has a long experience and is based in UK.
With 20 euros you can get 365 softgel capsule, a 12 months supply.
Let me know in the comment how do you manage to keep your body healthy